Donkey Republic is on a mission to make the bike the hero of urban mobility around the world. We are building a global bike-share platform – one app to access a bike in many locations in many cities around the world. We’re looking for passionate people to use their mind and heart to help us acheive the Donkey Republic mission.
We are a group of fierce cycling enthusiasts who work hard, challenge each other and learn fast to come up with innovative ways to solve urban mobility challenges. Join the Donkey Squad.
Business intelligence analyst / senior analyst
Donkey Republic is expanding and is seeking a talented individual for the BI and Finance team to join the family and help build our groundbreaking micro mobility platform. We are 14,000 bicycles large, expecting to serve +1million customers this year in 10 large and another 50 smaller cities in Europe.
You will get involved in and help develop every part of the company, including marketing, customer service, operations, and business development.
We expect you to:
- Be able to zoom in to a very particular business task while keeping in mind the big picture
- Develop analyses / recommendations in a data driven way
- Get inherently excited to wear dual hats – BI and finance
- Get excited by counter data-driven arguments to yours
- Love to interact with other people
- Be familiar with statistics and be willing to learn/explore more
- Be skillful in or be willing to learn SQL, a statistical package such as R and the arts of strategy consulting
- Be fluent in English (written and spoken)
Senior Business Developer - International Franchise Growth
Full time position
Donkey Republic is expanding and is seeking a talented individual for the Business Development team to join the family and help build our groundbreaking bike service. We are 15,000+ bicycles large, serving 300,000+ customers this year in 15 large and another 50 smaller cities in Europe. We operate 80% of our fleet, while partners operate another 20% – usually the smaller cities.
We would like you to
- Have a good understanding of business fundamentals (either from school or previous work experience).
- Have several years of experience in sales and business development successfully closing deals with large partnering companies (1000+ employees; $1bn+ revenue), and with public authorities,…
Full time position
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join us and one who believes success comes from working together well as a team, therefore you need to be a team player and thrive in an environment where we work towards shared goals.
You will be joining the product team which is currently six persons, and is growing to become eleven. You will work closely with our Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to keep the product team’s work structured, efficient, and aligned with business priorities. You will face many internal stakeholders, mostly marketing and support teams in order to understand business priorities, and you will ensure management decisions are implemented in the most effective way possible with the product team.
We would like you to :
- Have affiliation with mobility space
- Have worked with different product management tools (we use Jira)
- Want to change the world with bikes.
Project Manager for a new vehicle type (Copenhagen)
Temporary position, 3 months
As the Project Manager, you will act as the central communication point between all stakeholders in the project. You will be at the front line of the project meeting people, educating them in the future of mobility and managing the project from A-Z. You will be working in the front, but also in the back of the project managing and setting up a microsite and conducting surveys.
- Meet people, educate them on how to drive a new type of (3-wheel) vehicle which is licensed for bike roads
- Send out surveys and reminders
- Coordinate receiving, branding and maintenance of two small 3-wheeled vehicles
- Make a simple website using Instapage or similar to handle reservations
- Communicate with stakeholders and coordinate location for the vehicle rental
- In general, be self-sufficient in a relatively free environment.
Fleet assistant in Paris
For our bicycle rental operation in Paris we are looking for a bicycle mechanic to join our team. We are proud to offer a transport service that is accessible, healthy and humane. We call ourselves “shepherds” because in Donkey Republic it’s not just about putting the bikes mechanically optimal, but we take care of many aspects to make the best of our fleet. We make sure bikes are good, presentable, and that users can find them near their homes or work.
We are looking for a colleague who:
– has knowledge of bicycle mechanics.
– shows initiative and want to work very autonomously.
– likes to work in a small and flexible team.
– knows Paris by heart and can get around quickly by bike.
– has a medium to high level of English.
– can start tomorrow : )
– 12 month contract (CDD), with the aim of making it indefinite
– flexible hours, autonomy, outdoor work!
– from 35 h / week – good remuneration, conditions according to French regulation.
– every spring and autumn, training with all Donkey mechanics of Europe!
– bike, tools, clothes, mobile work
– a very coherent team
– make your city healthier, quieter and more sustainable.
Are you up for it?
Send your résumé to: [email protected]
Fleet assistant in Copenhagen
You will be part of a small team of Donkey “Shepherds”.
This means a combination of biking around on the streets, fixing bikes, driving bikes in a van or trailer, preparing new bikes to get on the road and desk-work monitoring the system through our administration interface.
Shepherd (Fietsenmaker / Fietstechnicus) - Amsterdam/Haarlemmermeer
Donkey Republic groeit en is op zoek naar fietsenthousiastelingen om ons team te versterken.
Erdem, een van de oprichters van Donkey Republic, zag in Kopenhagen hoe een aantal vrienden uit verschillende steden fietsen met elkaar deelden door de locatie en de code van het cijferslot te sms’en. Hij dacht, dat moet makkelijker kunnen. Met een Kickstarter werd de start gefinancierd. Vandaag de dag is Donkey Republic met 15.000 fietsen & e-bikes actief in meer dan 50 Europese steden. Voor onze operatie in Amsterdam & Hoofddorp zijn we op zoek naar iemand voor het ondersteunen van de operatie en onderhouden van de fietsen. Je wordt onderdeel van een groeiend team van fietsenthousiastelingen; Donkey ‘Shepherds’.
- Repareren van fietsen;
- Rijklaar maken van nieuwe fietsen;
- Uitvoeren van preventief onderhoud;
- Spotten en registreren van nieuwe hubs (ophaal en afgifte locaties van deelfietsen) zodat gebruikers de optimale ervaring hebben.
Wat we verwachten
- Je hebt affiniteit met fietstechniek;
- Je hebt oog voor detail;
- Je bent gestructureerd;
- Je vindt het fijn om zelfstandig te werken;
- Je bent woonachtig in Amsterdam/Haarlemmermeer;
- Je spreekt Nederlands.
Wat kan jij verwachten
- Marktconform salaris
- Onderdeel zijn van een snelgroeiend bedrijf
- De vrijheid om zelf je dag in te delen
- De wereld een betere plek maken met fietsen.
Heb je interesse? Stuur dan je CV en motivatiebrief Jeroen Kah naar [email protected]
You think you’ve got the Donkey power in you? Write to jobs [at] donkeyrepublic.com and show us what we’re missing out on.